- Long-life LEDs reduce replacement costs and down time.
- High impact polycarbonate housing resists shocks and vibrations.
- No separate power supply needed for 120 VAC units.
- 120 VAC units are UL and cUL listed.
- HDGLED-12 units connect to a 12/24 volt power supply such as a programmable controller.
The LED Loading Dock Guide Light Set provides drivers with a visual target to align a truck trailer with the dock door and is especially useful in low-light environments like enclosed dock bays. Combine the set with “Stop & Go” lights (see Related Items tab) to provide a reliable visual system that reduces the risk of accidents in and around loading docks. The guide lights may also be used inside the building to mark door openings for forklift operators and other warehouse personnel. Measures 15"H. x 3 5/8"W. x 2 3/4"D. FOB Shipping Point.